This course requires no prior experience; although basic computer skills would be an advantage. This course is a step by step guide on how to create a fully functional website using WordPress. A website is one of the most common platforms used when customers are in search for company products and services. Nowadays, almost every company is looking for a professional website where they can show case their products and services. This course will give students an opportunity to learn how to create their own websites from scratch and let them earn an income.
- Learn how to secure a domain name (www.yourbusiness.com)
- Learn how to create professional email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Learn how to host a website
- Learn how to create a fully functional website using WordPress
- Learn how to sell your websites and services online and make money (Bonus Point)
- Basic comprehension of English
- Being familiar with computers would be beneficial
- Students should own a laptop
If you can use a computer to log on to Facebook, you can easily create a website with WordPress!
- Webhosting and domain name
- Installing WordPress and logging in
- Log in and Log Out
- Creating Categories
- Adding posts and pages
- Adding media
- Working with comments
- Contact Form
Anyone interested in starting their own initiative by providing web services. This is the starting point.
Price – NAD2999
Duration - 2 Days
Scheduled Date: 02 February 2019 – 03 February 2019
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes will be held in Windhoek, Namibia. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks are provided. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.