PhpMyAdmin is a free and open source tool Witten in PHP for the administration of MySQL via a web browser. It can perform various tasks such as creating, modifying and deleting databases, tables and fields, and rows as well as executing SLQ statement or managing users and permissions. This course will guide you through maximizing the power of phpMyAdmin to get productive quickly with MySQL.
MySQL is one of the most widely used database systems for dynamic websites and content management systems. And phpMyAdmin is the most common method of administering a MySQL database, included in many CMSs as well as the XAMPP and MAMP testing environments.
Updated for phpMyAdmin 4.5, this introductory course shows designers and developers how to set up local user accounts, create a database, and design tables. Students will also learn how to import data from CSV files, spreadsheets, and SQL dump files, and how to export data for backup or to transfer to another database. You'll also learn how to run database queries within its intuitive form-based interface, and monitor server performance.
- How to setup a database in phpMyAdmin
- Run SQL queries on phpMyAdmin
- Import and export data from CSV files, etc.
- Database backup
- Preferably students with basic Computer User Skills or with a background in IT or having completed one of my elementary courses
- Why use phpMyAdmin?
- Setting up a user account
- Creating a database
- Choosing the right column types for tables
- Inserting data manually
- Importing and exporting data
- Dealing with foreign keys
- Building and running queries
- Creating views
- Creating stored procedures and functions
- Checking performance
For anyone interested in starting their own initiative by providing web services – this is the starting point!
Price – NAD3999
Duration - 3 Days
Scheduled Date:13, 14, 20 April 2019